Setting up yourself for a Quick, Easy Sell!
by Jenna Wynand
Selling your home can be stressful, time consuming and frustrating- but it shouldn't be! Hiring the right agent helps you handle your home sale easily and effectively.
As a listing agent I have a very detailed strategic marketing plan that will sell your home for more money, faster. We will analyze your home and appropriately price it to drive interest from buyers and help us choose the right offer on your terms.
A few easy tips to get your home ready to sell:
1) De-clutter any items that are not needed. Fridge should be clear, counter tops clear and give your home a thorough cleaning.
2) Choose neutral colors- Have red walls? Paint them! If you have any unusual colored walls you should paint them a neutral tone to appeal to most buyers and ensure they are not detracting from your home's features and floor plan.
3) Set the stage! Remove any unneccessary large furniture items or decorations. Let the potential buyer mentally picture themselves in the home instead of looking at your personal items.
4) Light it up! Make sure your home has great natural light and that all lights are on to showcase your home most effectively.
5) Freshen up your exterior- Freshen up your barkdust, mow the lawn, weed your flower beds, pressure wash side walks and make sure your roof and siding are clean and ready to show. First impressions are huge, make it a good one!
Thinking of selling and want to know your home value? Stay informed! Check your Value