7 Moving Tips and Advice
Moving can be very stressful and time consuming. This blog is intended to help you make your next move just a little bit easier! :)
1. Declutter before you pack. By doing this you will save yourself time and space while packing!
2. Pack in advance. Waiting until last minuet will only make things more difficult.
3. Book moving agencies early. Waiting will usually result in higher prices and or not getting a moving truck/movers altogether.
4. Stock up on supplies. You don't want to potentially run out of boxes or tape during your stressful move! Be prepared to ensure a faster, less stressful move.
5. Buy a variety of box sizes. Smaller items, like books or toiletries don't require a large box, so don't waste one! Buy what you think you will need for each room!
6. Label each box according to room. This will make unpacking much easier and you'll be glad you did it!
7. Make sure you tape your boxes well. The last thing you want is a box falling apart, potentially damaging the items inside.
Interested in your home value? MY HOME VALUE
Visit my website for more information VISIT SITE