5 Ways To Make Your Yard Picture Perfect Under $100
1. Plant flowers or shrubs! Filling your space with greenery will give your home a more lively feel. To start, invest in good soil that you can get for relatively cheap.
2. Keep your bushes trimmed! This will give your home a beautiful curb appeal!
3. Pull weeds! If you have plants, you most likely have weeds. For more stubborn weeds, products like RoundUp will do the job.
4. Rake-- get those leaves out of there! Leaves may look pretty for a while, but they will eventually block the sun from the grass, making your situation even worse!
5. Most importantly- keep your lawn mowed! On top of this, make sure to keep it watered after you mow, this will keep it green and healthy.
See what your home is worth today! YOUR HOME VALUE
Presented By: Jenna Wynand